Critical Environment Decontamination Services
Vibraclean provides scientific equipment decontamination and decommissioning services.
We plan and prepare with our clients as each job is unique with its own set of requirements
We work with all size of projects to insure safe, effective and validated results.
- We establish SOP and protocols on how the work will unfold.
- Typically the equipment requires a documented manual 2-3 stage clean. Some components may need to disassembled or removed.
- We work with manufacturers representatives during this process.
- Equipment and tested and checked upon completion.
ionized Hydrogen Peroxide (iHP™) Decontamination:
iHP™ is our method of choice to get the 6 log results our clients are seeking.
Our trained technicians use iHP™ with biological and chemical indicators. Safely and with minimal impact on materials in area.
Using iHP™ decontamination method will ensure agent neutralization with minimal down time.
Equipment Decontamination list:
Cleanroom and Laboratory Equipment:
- Biosafety Cabinets
- Fume Hoods
- Water Bath
- Refrigerators & Freezers
- Balances & Scales
- Chemical Storage Cabinets
…and all other laboratory equipment
Manufacturing Process Equipment:
Custom Built Equipment of any size and scale.